Halloween is a great time of year to go house “haunting”. Of course, I mean “hunting”. LOL. People are under the misconception that the Fall/Winter season is a bad time to be selling or buying a home. Not true. These cooler months are a great time to be in the market!
If you’re a buyer, you’ll be you’ll be competing with fewer, albeit much more motivated buyers. Also, if you like the way a home looks in the Fall and Winter months, you will likely love it in the Spring and Summer!
If you’re on the sell side, you’ll be in a market with fewer homes for sale, so if you believe in the laws of supply and demand, you should be able to command a higher price. In addition, you’ll find that the Fall/Winter buyers are also highly motivated buyers who are out in the market when there are so many holiday and weather distractions.
You’re browsing open houses in Ocean and Monmouth Counties using this website, but did you know we also have some other websites and our own Real Estate App to help you with your search.
- JerseyShoreCondo.com – looking to buy or sell a Condo in coastal Ocean or Monmouth Counties?
- HolidayCityHomes.com – buying or selling in NJ’s premier 55+ community?
- JerseyShoreCribs.com – for renters & landlords along the Shore
- JerseyShoreHomez.com – for buyers & sellers in the top Shore towns
- Exit135.com – Search for homes in Union, Morris, Somerset Counties
Contact us today to discuss how we can help to buy or sell a home. You can call or text us at 908.912.4441 or use our contact form on this page.
We look forward to working with you.